|Genre||Hip hop, indie pop|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
Rostrum Records is an independent record label, founded in 2003 by Benjy Grinberg in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. The label currently has eight artists on its roster: Wiz Khalifa, Vali, Teamamte, Donora, Boaz, Mod Sun, and The Bird and the Bee. Grinberg is president and Arthur Pitt is the vice president of the label. Rostrum has sold over 9 million singles and 900,000 albums through its deal with Atlantic Records and Wiz Khalifa. On January 14, 2014 Mac Miller and Rostrum Records parted ways, as his original deal with the label had ended.
Mac Miller's first album, Blue Slide Park, was the first indie album to debut at #1 on the Billboard Charts since 1995. Wiz Khalifa had his first Billboard Hot 100 #1 single with "Black and Yellow" in February 2011. Also in 2011 the label released Rolling Papers and Mac & Devin Go to High School a collaborative album with Snoop Dogg. The label released ONIFC by Wiz Khalifa in December 2012. The label was named one of Vibe magazine's "Top 5 Labels to Watch in 2012" and XXL magazine's "Top Rising Indie Label in 2011". Grinberg was named #23 on The Source magazine's annual Power 30 list in its September 2011 issue. In 2013, Rostrum Records signed Victorious' Leon Thomas III to the label. Mid 2015 New artist Cisco Soto was signed to Rostrum Records by Grinberg he's a young native from Inglewood Ca, Rapper & Song Writer, He has written hit singles such as Rj's "Your Money" & The Game's "My Shooters" Complex Magazine says "You better watch out cause he's the next big lyricist"
|Leon Thomas III||—||2013|
|The Bird and the Bee||1||2015|
- Studio albums
- 2006: Show and Prove (Wiz Khalifa)
- 2008: Donora (Donara)
- 2009: Deal or No Deal (Wiz Khalifa)
- 2011: Boyfriends, Girlfriends (Donora)
- 2011: Rolling Papers (Wiz Khalifa) (Rostrum/Atlantic/Taylor Gang)
- 2011: Blue Slide Park (Mac Miller)
- 2012: O.N.I.F.C. (Wiz Khalifa) (Rostrum/Atlantic/Taylor Gang)
- 2013: Watching Movies with the Sound Off (Mac Miller)
- 2014: Blacc Hollywood (Wiz Khalifa)(Rostrum/Atlantic/Taylor Gang)
- 2014: Intuition (Boaz)
- 2015: Look Up (Mod Sun)
- 2015: Recreational Love (The Bird and the Bee)
- Kyle Kramer. "Mac Miller Announces He's Leaving Rostrum Records". Complex.
- "The Top 5 Hip-Hop Record Labels to Watch in 2012". Vibe.
- "10 Fun Facts About the Next Wave of Rostrum Records Artists - MTV Hive". MTV Hive.
- Tinsley, J (August 12, 2010). "Mac Miller 'Don't Mind If I Do' video". SmokingSection.net
- Masley, Ed (July 24, 2005). "A rapper on the rise". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved on August 2, 2007.
- Roberts, Josie (June 28, 2005). "The hip-hop pulse". Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Retrieved on August 2, 2007.