From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rotten in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Axl Rotten, ring name of American professional wrestler Brian Knighton (1971–2016)
- Ian Rotten, ring name of American professional wrestler John Benson Williams (born 1970)
- Johnny Rotten, former stage name of John Lydon (born 1956), British musician most famous as lead singer of the Sex Pistols and Public Image Ltd
- Rotten, a local name of the river Rhone
- Rot (disambiguation)
- Roton (disambiguation)
- Biodegradation- the process of rotting
- Rotten.com - a United States-hosted shock site
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rotten.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.