Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rotten in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rotten may refer to:
- Axl Rotten, ring name of American professional wrestler Brian Knighton (1971–2016)
- Ian Rotten, ring name of American professional wrestler John Benson Williams (born 1970)
- Johnny Rotten, former stage name of John Lydon (born 1956), British musician, lead singer of the Sex Pistols and Public Image Ltd
- Rotten, a German name of the river Rhône
- Rotten (TV series), a 2018 documentary television series
- Rot (disambiguation)
- Roton (disambiguation)
- Biodegradation, the process of rotting
- Rotten.com, a United States-hosted shock site
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rotten.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.