Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rotten in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rotten may refer to:
- Axl Rotten, ring name of American professional wrestler Brian Knighton (1971–2016)
- Ian Rotten, ring name of American professional wrestler John Benson Williams (born 1970)
- Johnny Rotten, former stage name of John Lydon (born 1956), British musician, lead singer of the Sex Pistols and Public Image Ltd
- Rotten, a German name of the river Rhône
- Rotten (TV series), a 2018 documentary television series
- “Rotten”, a 2017 song by Zomboy from Rott N’ Roll, Pt. 1
- Rot (disambiguation)
- Roton (disambiguation)
- Biodegradation, the process of rotting
- Rotten.com, a United States-hosted shock site
- Robbie Rotten, a character on the Icelandic children's television show LazyTown
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rotten.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.