Manhunt (2008 film)
International film poster
|Directed by||Patrik Syversen|
|Written by||Nini Bull Robsahm|
|Starring||Kristina Leganger Aaserud|
Janne Beate Bønes
Jørn Bjørn Fuller Gee
|Music by||Simon Boswell|
|Distributed by||Euforia Film (Norway)|
|Box office||$1.1 million|
The story is set in 1974. Four friends, Camilla, Roger, Mia and Jørgen go for a vacation in a forest. They stop at an inn and meet people and a girl who joins their group. Their newfound friend takes them on a journey to the deep end of the forest, where they become systematically hunted and killed for sport by a party of locals. The friends try to escape while avoiding a series of traps the trackers left on the place.
The film had mixed reviews, with a dice throw of 3 out of 6 in both Verdens Gang and Dagbladet, and 4 given in Nettavisen and Dagsavisen. ABC Nyheter had a different grading system, giving it 5 out of 10.
The Opening Track Wait For The Rain is sung and was written by David Hess, which is the original score song of The Last House on the Left, which also starred Hess. The end theme En Spennende Dag For Josefine is a Norwegian folkloric pop song sung by Inger Lise Rypdal.
- Larsen, Vegard (10 January 2008). "Skrekk-oppgulp i "Rovdyr"". Dagbladet (in Norwegian). Retrieved 4 February 2010.
- Selås, Jon (10 January 2008). "Rotnorsk bukspretting". Verdens Gang (in Norwegian). Retrieved 4 February 2010.
- Egeland, Jorunn (10 January 2008). "Blod, vold, innvoller og død". Nettavisen (in Norwegian). Retrieved 4 February 2010.
- Johnsen, Frank (10 January 2008). "Drapstur i skogen". Dagsavisen (in Norwegian). Retrieved 4 February 2010.
- Eriksen, Elise Nyborg (10 January 2008). "Skummelt i skauen". ABC Nyheter (in Norwegian). Retrieved 4 February 2010.
- Cox, David (10 January 2008). "Norwegian Shock Cinema – Manhunt (aka Rovdyr)". One Metal. Archived from the original on 6 March 2014. Retrieved 4 February 2010.
- Skogestad, Thomas (10 January 2008). "Rovdyr (bonus: njuserspotting!) -". narkive.com. Retrieved 4 February 2010.
|This article about a 2000s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Norwegian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|