Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up row in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Row may refer to:
- Row vector, a 1 × n matrix in linear algebra.
- Row (database), a single, implicitly structured data item in a table
- Row (weight-lifting), a form of weight-lifting exercise
- Row (album), an album by Gerard
- Tone row, an arrangement of the twelve notes of the chromatic scale
- Rest of the world or RoW
- Roswell International Air Center's IATA code
- Right-of-way. ROW, also often R/O/W.
- Death row, a place for people awaiting execution
- The Row (fashion label)
- Rów, Pomeranian Voivodeship, north Poland
- Rów, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, north Poland
- Rów, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, northwest Poland
- Row, a former spelling of Rhu, Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- The Row (Lyme, New York), a set of historic homes
- The Row, Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Skid row
- Rowe (disambiguation)
- Rowing (disambiguation)
- Rho (disambiguation)
- Line (disambiguation)
- Column (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Row.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.