From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up row in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Row may refer to:
- Row vector, a 1 × n matrix in linear algebra.
- Row (database), a single, implicitly structured data item in a table
- Row (weight-lifting), a form of weight-lifting exercise
- Row (album), an album by Gerard
- Tone row, an arrangement of the twelve notes of the chromatic scale
- Rest of the world or RoW
- Roswell International Air Center's IATA code
- Right-of-way. ROW, also often R/O/W.
- Death row, a place for people awaiting execution
- The Row (fashion label)
- Rów, Pomeranian Voivodeship, north Poland
- Rów, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, north Poland
- Rów, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, northwest Poland
- Row, a former spelling of Rhu, Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- The Row (Lyme, New York), a set of historic homes
- The Row, Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Skid row
- Rowe (disambiguation)
- Rowing (disambiguation)
- Rho (disambiguation)
- Line (disambiguation)
- Column (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Row.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.