||This article does not cite any sources. (September 2012)
||Not rated link
Rubicon is the eponymous debut album from the late-1970s funk rock band Rubicon (formed by Jerry Martini from Sly & the Family Stone and featuring future Night Ranger members Jack Blades on bass and Brad Gillis on guitars). Released on 20th Century Fox in 1978, it featured the band's one and only hit single (leading them to be categorized as a one hit wonder), the Max Haskett-penned "I'm Gonna Take Care Of Everything" (highest Billboard peak: 28 in 1978).
In 2009, it was reissued as part of a combo pack with their next (and final) album, "American Dreams" by Renaissance Records.
- All Songs Arranged By Rubicon & Published By Fox Fanfare Music, Inc./Nocibur Music-BMI.
- And The Moon's Out Tonight (Gerald Martini) 3:28
- Far Away (Max Haskett) 4:59
- Closely (Dennis Marcellino) 5:30
- Vanilla Gorilla (Martini, Haskett) 5:06
- I'm Gonna Take Care Of Everything (Haskett) 3:38
- I Want To Love You (Jack Blades) 3:11
- Cheatin' (Gregory Eckler, James Pugh) 3:46
- It's All For The Show (Eckler) 3:50
- That's The Way Things Are (Martini, Lynn Medeiros) 5:41
- Produced By Richard Polodor
- Recorded, Engineered & Mixed By Bill Cooper