From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rubis is the French word for ruby.
Rubis may refer to:
- French ship Rubis, various ships of the French Navy
- Rubis-class submarine, a French Navy nuclear attack submarine class
- Rubis (rocket), a French two-stage rocket
- Scintex Rubis, a French 1960s aircraft
- Rubis (company), a French-based storage and distribution company
- Rubes, a syndicated newspaper cartoon
- Rubes (surname), a list of people
- Riverside Rubes, a minor league baseball team (1941, 1947-1950)
- Providence Rubes, a baseball team in 1926
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rubis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.