From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rubs)
|Look up rub or RUB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rub or RUB may refer to:
- Russian ruble, by ISO 4217 currency code
- Rub (album), a 2015 album by Peaches
- Christian Rub (1886–1956), character actor from Germany
- Kuliak languages, in Uganda
- Liniment, a medicated topical preparation for application to the skin
- Rubbing, an art technique
- Ratio Utility Billing Systems, or RUBS, a utility billing allocation method
- Rubbing (friction), moving an object in contact with another object using pressure and friction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.