From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rude may refer to:
- Rudeness, disrespect for and failure to behave within the context of a society or a group of people's social laws or etiquette
- Rude (surname)
- Big Rude Jake (also known as Mr. Rude, born A. Jake Hiebert), a Canadian jazz musician
- Rude, a member of the fictional "Turks" in the video game Final Fantasy VII and the film Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children; see Characters of the Final Fantasy VII series#Rude
- Mr. Rude, a Mr. Men character; see List of Mr. Men#Mr. Rude
- "Rude" (song), a song by the Canadian group Magic!
- Rude (film), a 1995 Canadian film by Clément Virgo
- NOAAS Rude (S 590), originally USC&GS Rude, a survey ship in service in the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey from 1967 to 1970 and in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration from 1970 to 2008
- Rude, Croatia, a village near Samobor
- Rüde, a village and a former municipality in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.