Ruskin may refer to:
- Surname Ruskin, also Russkin, Russkina, Ruskina. The name occurs especially in Russia, United States and some Asian countries.
- John Ruskin (1819–1900), an English author, poet and artist, most famous for his work as art critic and social critic, and for his writing on the architecture of Venice.
A number of institutions and locations have been named after John Ruskin, including two places in the United States and one in Canada. For a short period "Ruskin" was also adopted as a forename. The name Ruskin is derived from the old given name Rose and the diminutive Kin.
- Ruskin, British Columbia, Canada
- Ruskin, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- In the United States:
- Anglia Ruskin University, in Cambridge, England
- "The Ruskin", the colloquial short form for the Ruskin School of Drawing and Fine Art, Oxford University
- Ruskin College, Oxford, an adult education college named after John Ruskin
- Ruskin Colleges, a group of U.S. colleges named after John Ruskin
- Ruskin Gallery, in Sheffield
- Ruskin Museum, in Coniston, Cumbria
- Ruskin Pottery, an English pottery studio in operation between 1898 and 1935
- Ruskin Hall, a residence hall at the University of Pittsburgh and a National Historic Place
- Ruskin High School (disambiguation)
- Ruskin Library; Lancaster University, United Kingdom.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ruskin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.