Ruskin may refer to:
- John Ruskin (1819–1900), an English author, poet and artist, most famous for his work as art critic and social critic, and for his writing on the architecture of Venice.
A number of institutions and locations have been named after John Ruskin, including two places in the United States and one in Canada. For a short period "Ruskin" was also adopted as a forename. The name Ruskin is derived from the old given name Rose and the diminutive Kin.
- Ruskin, British Columbia, Canada
- Ruskin, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- In the United States:
- Anglia Ruskin University, in Cambridge, England
- "The Ruskin", the colloquial short form for the Ruskin School of Drawing and Fine Art, Oxford University
- Ruskin College, Oxford, an adult education college named after John Ruskin
- Ruskin Gallery, in Sheffield
- Ruskin Museum, in Coniston, Cumbria
- Ruskin Pottery, an English pottery studio in operation between 1898 and 1935
- Ruskin Hall, a residence hall at the University of Pittsburgh and a National Historic Place
- Ruskin High School (disambiguation)
- Ruskin Library; Lancaster University, United Kingdom.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ruskin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.