From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rustaveli may refer to:
- Shota Rustaveli (1172–1216), a Georgian poet
- Rustaveli Avenue in Tbilisi, Georgia named after the poet
- Rustaveli Theatre, a drama theatre in Tbilisi named after the poet
- Rustaveli (Tbilisi Metro), a Tbilisi Metro station named after the poet
- Rustaveli cinema, a movie theater in Tbilisi
- The title of the Georgian Orthodox bishop of Rustavi (and of Marneuli)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rustaveli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.