Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rusty Nail or Rusty nail often refers to:
- Literally, a nail (fastener) covered in rust
- Rusty Nail (cocktail), Scotch and Drambuie
The terms may also refer to:
- Rusty Nails (filmmaker), a film director
- Rusty Nails, a children's entertainer who inspired The Simpsons character Krusty the Clown
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Ron Hawkins and the Rusty Nails, a Canadian rock band
- Rusty Nails (album), by Jackie Greene
- "Rusty Nail" (song), by metal band X Japan
- "Rusty Nail", a song by groove metal band Grip Inc.
- Rusty Nails, an EP by Moderat
- Rusty Nail, the villain of the film Joy Ride (2001) and its two sequels, portrayed by actor Ted Levine
- "The Rusty Nail", an episode of Greek
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rusty Nail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.