Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rybka (which means "little fish" in many Slavic languages) may refer to
- Rybka, a chess computer program
- Eugeniusz Rybka, Polish astronomer
- Oleksandr Rybka, Ukrainian footballer
- Kurt Rybka, SS-Hauptsturmführer and Fallschirmjäger
- Rybka Lututowska, a village in Poland
- Rybka Sokolska, a village in Poland
- Rybka (film)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rybka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.