Jump to navigation Jump to search
SDD may refer to:
- Software Design Description (IEEE 1016–2009), a standard that specifies the form of the document used to specify system architecture and application design in a software-related project
- Software Design Document, a written outline of the development of a course or a description of a software product
- Solution Deployment Descriptor, a proposed OASIS standard for software deployment, configuration and maintenance
- Software Design and Development, an HSC subject in NSW that details the basics of designing and developing software applications
- Syntax-Directed Definition - a context-free grammar with attributes and rules
- SDD, for SEPA Direct Debit, a payment system in the Single Euro Payments Area in Europe
- SDD, ISO code for the Sudanese dinar, the currency of Sudan 1992–2007, now replaced by the Sudanese pound
- Sulfadimidine, an antibiotic whose abbreviations include SDD
- Silicon drift detector, a p-n junction-based detector for ionizing radiation, such as for X-rays
- Seasonal deficit disorder, another name for seasonal affective disorder
- Symmetric diagonally dominant matrix systems in mathematics
- Selective decontamination of the digestive tract in medicine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SDD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.