Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up SFP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SFP may refer to:
- Salton Inc. (former stock symbol: SFP), now part of Russell Hobbs, Inc.
- Swedish People's Party of Finland, a Swedish minority and mainly liberal party in Finland
- Syrian Free Press, a Syrian social news network
- Secretariat of the Civil Service (Spanish: Secretaría de la Función Pública), a Mexican cabinet agency
- School Food Punishment, a Japanese band
- Strange Fruit Project, a hip-hop group
- Strong Female Protagonist, an American superhero webcomic
Science and technology
- Science fiction prototyping, the idea of using science fiction to explore future technologies and their social implications
- Seminal fluid protein, a non-sperm component of semen
- Simulated fluorescence process algorithm, a scientific 3D rendering method based on physical light/matter interaction
- Single feature polymorphism, a genetic marker
- Small form-factor pluggable transceiver, a hot-pluggable transceiver for optical fiber
- Space flight participant, a person involved in space tourism
- Specific fan power, a function of the volume flow of the fan and the electrical power input
- Spent fuel pool, a storage pool for spent nuclear reactor fuel
- System File Protection, a technology in Microsoft Windows to prevent "DLL hell"
- Single Farm Payment, an EU grant scheme
- Science Focus Program, a public magnet high school in Lincoln, Nebraska, US
- Sustainability Facility Professional, a professional credential awarded by the International Facility Management Association
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SFP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.