From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up SKU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SKU may refer to:
- Stock keeping unit, a unique identifier for each distinct product and service that can be purchased in business
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, a public university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Sidhhu Kanhu University, situated in the indigenous peoples dominated area of Santhal Parganas region of Jharkhand, India
- Syiah Kuala University, a university in Banda Aceh, Aceh, Indonesia
- Senri Kinran University, a private university in Suita, Osaka, Japan, established in 2003
- Sangguniang Kabataan University, an open university in the Philippines
- Savannakhet University, a non-profit university in Laos, established in 2009, see List of universities in Laos
- Skiu-Kaya, two adjoining villages in Ladakh, India
- Skyros Island National Airport (IATA code SKU), an airport serving the island of Skyros in Greece
- Shoujo Kakumei Utena or Revolutionary Girl Utena, a 1996 Japanese manga and 1997 anime
- Safe Kids USA, the United States' arm of the global network of Safe Kids Worldwide organizations based in Washington, D.C.
- SWAT Kats Unplugged, an animated television series
- SKU Amstetten, an Austrian association football club founded in 1997
- Young Communist League of Sweden (disambiguation), (Sveriges Kommunistiska Ungdomsförbund)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SKU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.