|Public (LSE: SVI)|
|Revenue||£125.7 million (2015)|
|£0 million (2015)|
|£(19.5) million (2015)|
In May 2008, SVG Capital announced the sale of ₤102 million of limited partnership interests in six private equity funds to Lexington Partners and SVG's collateralized fund obligation vehicle, SVG Diamond.
SVG Advisers, was the firm's fund management operation and comprised SVG Private Equity, which made investments in private equity funds and to a lesser extent private companies, and SVG Public Equity which invested in listed companies.
SVG Private Equity utilized collateralized fund obligation securitizations as part of its "Diamond" program, SVG Diamond (2004), SVG Diamond II (2006) and SVG Diamond III (2007) in order to raise capital for its private equity investments.
- "Preliminary Results for the period ended 31 January 2015" (PDF). SVG Capital. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "Profile: Ferguson lands in another hot seat". Financial Times. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "SVG Capital PLC - Bond launch & sale of assets." Reuters, 8 May 2008
- "PE firm SVG Capital to sell investment portfolio to HarbourVest". Reuters. 10 October 2016. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- SVG Diamond Programme
- "SVG Diamond II raises €500m for private equity investment - AltAssets Private Equity News". altassets.net. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- SVG Capital (company website)
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|