From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SVP may refer to:
- S'il vous plaît, French for "Please" (literally, "if it pleases you")
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul, a Roman Catholic charity
- Senior Vice President
- Scott Van Pelt, ESPN anchor
Science and mathematics
- Shortest vector problem, the problem of finding the smallest non-zero vector in a lattice space
- Society of Vertebrate Paleontology, a society of paleontologists
Politics and law
- Party of the Swedes (Svenskarnas parti), a former neo-Nazi political party in Sweden
- Swiss People's Party (Schweizerische Volkspartei), a national-conservative political party in Switzerland
- South Tyrolean People's Party (Südtiroler Volkspartei), a regionalist and autonomist political party in German-speaking South Tyrol, Italy
- Sexually violent predator, a US legal classification allowing commitment to a mental institution
- Smallpox Vaccination Program, a plan launched by George W. Bush in 2002 as prevention against bioterrorism
- Save percentage, a goalkeeping statistic used by some sports leagues
- Sega Virtua Processor, a processor added to some Sega MegaDrive game cartridges
- Struški Večeri na Poezijata (Struga Poetry Evenings), an international poetry festival held in Struga, Republic of Macedonia
- SVP & Russillo, a radio show hosted by Scott Van Pelt and Ryen Russillo
- Soil Vent Pipe, a pipe taking all the waste water from a building and providing a means to release sewer gases outside.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SVP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.