Jump to navigation Jump to search
SWT may refer to:
- Subhanahu wa ta'ala, Arabic for "May He be glorified and exalted", Muslim honorific
- Stationary wavelet transform
- Standard Widget Toolkit, a graphical widget toolkit for use with the Java platform
- Slaithwaite railway station, England; National Rail station code
- South West Trains, a train operating company in southern England
- Swiftair, ICAO airline code
- Stroke Width Transform, an image processing technique for text detection in natural images.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SWT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.