From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SWT may refer to:
- Subhanahu wa ta'ala, Arabic for "May He be glorified and exalted", Muslim honorific
- Stationary wavelet transform
- Standard Widget Toolkit, a graphical widget toolkit for use with the Java platform
- Slaithwaite railway station, England; National Rail station code
- South West Trains, a train operating company in southern England
- Swiftair, ICAO airline code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SWT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.