From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sabatier or sabattier can refer to:
- Antoine Sabatier de Castres, French novelist and journalist.
- Apollonie Sabatier, bohèmienne and muse to some artists in Paris around 1850/60.
- Armand Sabatier, French zoologist and photographer, discoverer of the Sabattier effect
- Léopold Sabatier, French colonial administrator in Kon Tum and Đắk Lắk Province
- Louis Auguste Sabatier, French Protestant theologian.
- Louis Rémy Sabattier (1863–1935), a French artist best known for his work for the magazine l'Illustration
- Maurice Sabatier, official in the Vichy French government.
- Paul Sabatier (theologian), French clergyman and historian.
- Paul Sabatier (chemist), inventor of the Sabatier reaction.
- Raphaël Bienvenu Sabatier, French anatomist and surgeon.
- Sabatier reaction, a method of producing methane in the presence of a catalyst.
- Sabattier effect, a photographic darkroom process (also known as pseudo-solarisation) that results in a partial image reversal.
- Sabatier, a high-quality brand of kitchen knife produced in France, used by several makers including:
- Sabatier (crater), a lunar crater.
- Mount Sabatier, a peak on the Antarctic island of South Georgia.
- Paul Sabatier University, in Toulouse.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabatier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.