||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (December 2013)|
Sabin Rai singing Ranga Manch Ko Rang
|Born||February 5, 1974|
Sabin Rai (Nepali: सबिन राई) (born February 5, 1974) is a Nepali Singer and lyricist who is often called as the Bryan Adams of Nepal because of the voice match. His first successful single was "Komal Tyo Timro" from the album Saatha 1. Although his song "Eakai Aakash Muni" was realesed before Saatha 1. He has performed concerts in Hongkong, UK, USA and India. Rai known for his stage performances and the interest he brings in his old songs by singing in different style.
- 2003 AD - Best Pop composition- Gurash ko phed muni
- 2007 AD - Best Pop Composition (Samjhana Harulai)
- 2007 AD - Best pop composition (Guras ko phed muni)
- 2001 - Nine
- 2003 - Sataha
- 2004 - Sabin Rai Remixes
- 2006 - Sataha 2
- 2010 - Rangaa Manch Ko Rang
- 2015 - Coming soon....
- http://www.nepalisongchord.com/singer/Sabin_Rai NepaliSongChord.com