From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sachin may refer to:
- Sachin (given name), an Indian given name, including a list of people with the name
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams, an upcoming Indian film biography of Sachin Tendulkar
- Sachin, Pas-de-Calais, a town in northern France
- Sachin, Gujarat, a city near Surat in India
- Sachin State, a princely state of India from 1791 to 1948
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sachin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.