Sacré Cœur (or Sacré Coeur) is French for Sacred Heart. It may refer to:
- Sacré-Coeur, Quebec, a municipality in Canada
- Sacré-Cœur-de-Crabtree, now known as Crabtree, Quebec, a municipality in Canada
- Sacré-Cœur-de-Jésus, Quebec, a municipality in Canada
- Mermoz-Sacré-Cœur, a commune d'arrondissement in the city of Dakar, Senegal
- Park Sacré Coeur, a park between kostel Srdce Ježíšova (Church of Heart of Jesus) and Anděl in Prague 5 — Smíchov
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur, a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica in Paris, France
- Hôpital du Sacré-Cœur de Montréal, a hospital in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Sacré Cœur School, a school in Glen Iris, a South Eastern suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Collège du Sacré-Cœur, a Catholic school located in Cairo, Egypt
- École secondaire du Sacré-Cœur, a French language catholic secondary school in Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- Collège Sacré Coeur, a Catholic school in Ploermel, France
- Institution du Sacré-Cœur, a Catholic school in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.