From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the human name. For other meanings, see Sadat (disambiguation).
Sadat (Arabic: سادات ) is a given name and family name. It is common to Middle Easterners, mostly those of Turkish or Persian descent. It may mean master, gentleman or leader.
Notable people with this name
- Abu Sadat Mohammad Sayem (1916–1997), Bangladeshi jurist and statesman
- Anwar Sadat (1918–1981), former President of Egypt
- Jehan Sadat (born 1933), widow of Anwar Sadat
- Nazmus Sadat (born 1986), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Sadat Bukari (born 12 April 1989), Ghanaian footballer
- Sadat Tebazaalwa (born 1985), Ugandan boxer
- Sadat X (born Derek Murphy, 1968), American rapper
- Talaat Sadat (1954–2011), Egyptian politician
- Zallascht Sadat (born 1986), Afghan and German model
|This page or section lists people with the surname Sadat. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This name-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|