Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up saddleback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saddleback may refer to:
- Saddleback (bird), two species of New Zealand bird of the family Callaeidae
- Saddleback caterpillar, Acharia stimulea, the larva of a species of moth native to eastern North America
- Saddleback clownfish, Amphiprion polymnus, a black and white species of anemonefish
- Saddleback toad, a genus of small, colourful toads the family Brachycephalidae
- British Saddleback, a modern British breed of domestic pig
- Wessex Saddleback, a breed of domestic pig originating in the West Country of England
- Angeln Saddleback, a rare breed of domestic pig grown mainly in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Saddleback Mountain, the name of a number of mountains worldwide
- Saddleback Point, a headland on the northern coast of Elephant Island, in the South Shetland Islands of Antarctica
- Saddleback Valley, South Orange County, California, U.S.
Institutions, schools, and organizations
- Saddleback Church, Lake Forest, California, U.S.
- Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, California, U.S.
- Saddleback High School, Santa Ana, California, U.S.
- Saddleback Valley Unified School District, South Orange County, California, U.S.
- Saddleback roof, usually on a tower, with a ridge and two sloping sides
- Saddleback Maine (ski resort), a ski area on Saddleback Mountain in Rangeley, Maine, U.S.
- Saddle (disambiguation)
- Lordosis, or saddle back, curvature of the lumbar and cervical regions of the human spine
- Saddle point in mathematics
- "Saddlebacking", a neologism for a sex act, popularised by the Savage Love newspaper column
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saddleback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.