From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sadhana (actress))
Sādhanā is a Sanskrit term for "a means to accomplish something" used in Hindu and Buddhist traditions.
Sadhana may also refer to:
- Sadhana Shivdasani, an Indian Bollywood actress (known mononymously as Sadhana)
- Sadhana (Malayalam actress), an Indian film actress in Malayalam movies during the 1960s and 1970s
- Sadhana Sargam, an Indian playback singer
- Bhagat Sadhana, A North Indian Muslim poet, saint, mystic and one of the devotees whose hymn is present in Guru Granth Sahib.
Media and literature
- Sadhna TV, a popular socio-spiritual TV channel
- Sadhna (1958 film), a 1958 Hindi film directed by B. R. Chopra, starring Vyjayanthimala and Sunil Dutt
- Sadhana, a magazine edited between 1891 and 1895 by Bengali writer Rabindranath Tagore
- Sadhana: The Realization of Life, a collection of essays published in 1913 by Bengali writer Rabindranath Tagore
- Sadhana (weekly), a weekly Marathi-language publication established in 1948
- Sadhana, practice of classical music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sadhana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.