(Redirected from Sadhana (actress))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sādhanā is a Sanskrit term for "a means to accomplish something" used in Hindu and Buddhist traditions.
Sadhana may also refer to:
- Sadhana Shivdasani, an Indian Bollywood actress (known mononymously as Sadhana)
- Sadhana (Malayalam actress), an Indian film actress in Malayalam movies during the 1960s and 1970s
- Sadhana Sargam, an Indian playback singer
- Bhagat Sadhana, A North Indian Muslim poet, saint, mystic and one of the devotees whose hymn is present in Guru Granth Sahib.
Media and literature
- Sadhna TV, a popular socio-spiritual TV channel
- Sadhna (1958 film), a 1958 Hindi film directed by B. R. Chopra, starring Vyjayanthimala and Sunil Dutt
- Sadhana, a magazine edited between 1891 and 1895 by Bengali writer Rabindranath Tagore
- Sadhana: The Realization of Life, a collection of essays published in 1913 by Bengali writer Rabindranath Tagore
- Sadhana (weekly), a weekly Marathi-language publication established in 1948
- Sadhana, practice of classical music
- Sādhanā (journal), a peer-reviewed journal of engineering and applied science published by the Indian Academy of Sciences
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sadhana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.