|Education||Bachelors of Arts
|Alma mater||Karachi University|
Life and career
Khan attended early schooling in Karachi and then she moved to United Kingdom where she studied Business Management. Sadia began her career as stylist and photographer in London. In 2014 she was nominated as the "Best Fashion Photographer of the Year" at Pakistan Fashion Awards. In March 2015, Sadia photographed Mark Ruffalo during the shooting of his film in London and hence she was named as the first Pakistani photographer to work with a Hollywood actor. In an interview she said: “The 2nd of March 2015 in London was a great day in my life, when I met Mark Ruffalo for a photo shoot.” Sadia also gifted Ruffalo an Ajrak. Ruffalo then posted a selfie on Instagram wearing that Ajrak. Sadia has also photographed David Hayes, Dave Bautista, Imran Khan and Bollywood actors such as Shah Rukh Khan, Govinda, Nargis Fakhri and Abhishek Bachchan.
- Sohaib Ahmed (2 September 2015). "EXCLUSIVE: How a KU grad managed to become friends with Mark Ruffalo ‘The Hulk’". ARY News. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- "Pakistani photographer Sadia Khan first female to shoot Mark Ruffalo of ‘Hulk’ fame!". Pakistan Today. 15 July 2015. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- Usman Farooq (April 16, 2015). "First Pakistani Photographer to make Mark Ruffalo visit Pakistan soon". Ebuzz Today. Retrieved 20 October 2015.
- "Remember Hulk's ajrak? Meet the Pakistani photographer who gifted it to him". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 20 October 2015.
- "Pakistani photographer recalls life lessons from actor Mark Ruffalo". Instep Today. Retrieved 10 February 2016.