From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sadist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sadist refers to:
- Sadistic personality disorder, is the term for individuals who derive pleasure from the suffering of others (see also Antisocial personality disorder)
Sadist may also refer to:
- BDSM, one who engages in the erotic practices, interpersonal dynamics, or roleplaying involving bondage, dominance and submission, and masochism
- Sadomasochism, one who engages with consenting partners in aspects of pain or humiliation for sexual pleasure
- Sexual sadism disorder, one who suffers from a medical/psychological condition for sexual arousal from inflicting pain/humiliation on unwilling, non-consenting victims
- Sadist (band), an Italian progressive death metal band
- Sadist (album), their self-titled album
- "Sadist", a song by Stone Sour from House of Gold & Bones – Part 2
- Marquis de Sade, an 18th-century French writer from whom the term sadism is coined
- Sadism (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sadist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.