(Redirected from Sadist (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sadist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sadist refers to:
- Sadistic personality disorder, is the term for individuals who derive pleasure from the suffering of others (see also Antisocial personality disorder)
Sadist may also refer to:
- BDSM, one who engages in the erotic (sexual) practices, interpersonal dynamics, or roleplaying involving bondage, dominance and submission, and masochism
- Sadomasochism, one who engages with consenting partners in aspects of pain or humiliation for sexual pleasure
- Sexual sadism disorder, one who has a medical/psychological condition for sexual arousal from inflicting pain/humiliation on unwilling, non-consenting victims
- Sadist (band), an Italian progressive death metal band
- Sadist (album), their self-titled album
- "Sadist", a song by Stone Sour from House of Gold & Bones – Part 2
- Marquis de Sade, an 18th-century French writer from whom the term sadism is coined
- Sadism (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sadist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.