From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sagebrush is a common name of a number of shrubby plant species in the genus Artemisia native to western North America;
Or, the sagebrush steppe ecoregion, having one or more kinds of sagebrush, bunchgrasses and others;
- Sagebrush could also refer to:
- Sagebrush Corporation, which produced library automation software, now owned by Follett Software
- The Nevada Sagebrush, the student-run newspaper of the University of Nevada
- Sagebrush Rebellion, a political movement that believes that Federal governmental owned land in the American West should be passed to state or local authorities
- Sage (disambiguation)
- Brush (disambiguation)
- University of Nevada Sagebrushers, former name of the Nevada Wolf Pack
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagebrush.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.