Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sagebrush is a common name of a number of shrubby plant species in the genus Artemisia native to western North America;
Or, the sagebrush steppe ecoregion, having one or more kinds of sagebrush, bunchgrasses and others;
- Sagebrush could also refer to:
- Sagebrush Corporation, which produced library automation software, now owned by Follett Software
- The Nevada Sagebrush, the student-run newspaper of the University of Nevada
- Sagebrush Rebellion, a political movement that believes that Federal governmental owned land in the American West should be passed to state or local authorities
- Sage (disambiguation)
- Brush (disambiguation)
- University of Nevada Sagebrushers, former name of the Nevada Wolf Pack
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagebrush.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.