Sagu or SAGU may refer to:
- Sagu, actual Swedish name of Sauvo, Finland
- Șagu, a commune in Arad County, Romania
- Sagu, Magway, town in Central Myanmar
- Sagu, an alternative spelling of sago (palm starch)
- Sagu, Korean four-ball billiards
- Sagu (soccer), professional indoor soccer player
- Southwestern Assemblies of God University (SAGU), Christian private university in Waxahachie, Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.