Said Suleymanovich Kerimov
|Born||July 6, 1995|
Said Kerimov (born July 6, 1995) is the heir to Russian billionaire and politician Suleyman Kerimov. Since 2016, Said Kerimov has been a member of the Strategy Committee and Board of Directors of Polyus.
In 2015, Said Kerimov became a majority shareholder in Polyus Gold, Russia’s largest gold producer. In the same year Polyus Gold announced that it was delisting from the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and rebranded as PJSC Polyus.
In July 2017, Polyus was re-admitted to the London Stock Exchange.
- "Board of Directors — Polyus". www.polyus.com. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "Russia's Top Theater Network Sold to 19-Year-Old Student". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "Tycoon Alexander Mamut Acquires Russia's Largest Cinema Chain". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "Alexander Mamut has bought Cinema Park". rusletter.com. 2017-03-30. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "Сын Керимова стал владельцем аэропорта Махачкалы". www.forbes.ru. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- MacDonald, Alex (2015-09-02). "Said Kerimov May Buy Up Remaining Polyus Gold Shares". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- Editorial, Reuters. "UPDATE 1-Co-owner of Russia's Polyus Gold makes offer for remaining 60". U.K. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "Billionaire's 20-Year-Old Son May Lead $5 Billion Polyus Bid". Bloomberg.com. 2015-09-02. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- Editorial, Reuters. "Russia's Polyus tests markets with London and Moscow share sales". U.K. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "Results of the Offering - RNS - London Stock Exchange". www.londonstockexchange.com. Retrieved 2018-02-01.