From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saida may refer to:
- Saida, a village in Barkote Block, Deogarh District of Orissa, India
- Saida, a village in Mandi Bahauddin District of the Punjab province of Pakistan
- Saïda, Algeria, a city in Algeria
- Saïda Province, a province of Algeria
- Saida, Lebanon, the Arabic name for Sidon, a city in Lebanon
- Saida, one of James Bond's allies in The Man with the Golden Gun
- Saida, a genus of marine Ostracoda ranging from Late Cretaceous to Recent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.