Saint Sergius (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saint Sergius was a 3rd-century Roman soldier venerated as a Christian saint and martyr, almost always paired with Saint Bacchus as Saints Sergius and Bacchus.
Saint Sergius may also refer to:
- Sergius of Cappadocia (died 304), Cappadocian monk and martyr
- Saint Sarkis the Warrior (4th century), the Armenian form of Sergius; it is unclear if he should be identified with Saint Sergius
- Pope Sergius I (died 701), pope and saint
- Sergios Niketiates (died 843), Eastern Orthodox saint venerated for his role in the restoration of the veneration of icons
- Sergius of Valaam (10th century), Greek monastic
- Sergius of Radonezh (1314–1392), Russian spiritual leader and monastic reformer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Sergius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.