(Redirected from Saint Vitalis (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saint Vitalis may refer to:
- Saint Vitalis of Milan (1st-2nd century), early Christian martyr
- Saint Vitalis, martyred in 250 under the persecution of Decius, whose feast date is January 9
- Saints Vitalis and Agricola (died 304), martyr at Bologna with Saint Agricola under Emperor Diocletian
- Saint Vitalis (fl. 499), bishop of Fano
- Saint Vitalis of Assisi (1295–1370), Italian hermit and monk
- Saint Vitalis of Gaza (died 625), monk of Gaza
- Saint Vitalis of Salzburg (died 728), second bishop of Salzburg, feast day 20 October, see St. Rupert's Church, Vienna
- Saint Vitalis of Savigny (died 1122), founder of the Savigny Abbey and the Congregation of Savigny
- Basilica of San Vitale (Rome)
- Basilica of San Vitale (Ravenna), a church in Ravenna, Italy
- San Vitale (Assisi)
- San Vidal, Venice, a former church
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Vitalis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.