The Saitama Broncos (埼玉ブロンコス Saitama Buronkosu) is a men's professional basketball club based in Tokorozawa, Saitama Prefecture, Japan. It calls the whole prefecture home and its main home arenas are Tokorozawa Municipal Gymnasium and Saitama Super Arena in Chūō-ku, Saitama City. It competes in the B.League.
- 1982: founded as an amateur Mazda Auto Tokyo (マツダオート東京 Matsuda Ōto Tōkyō, a dealer of Mazda Motor) basketball club.
- 1983: The nickname Broncos taken from Santa Clara University.
- 1987: Promoted to Japan Basketball League division 1.
- 1991: Club renamed to "Ẽfini Tokyo" (アンフィニ東京 Anfini Tōkyō)
- 1996: The company club was dissolved.
- 1997: Restarts as a community-based club "ME Tokorozawa Broncos" (ME所沢ブロンコス Emu-ī Tokorozawa Buronkos). From a lower-tier "Kantō Corporate League" (関東実業団リーグ Kantō Zitsugyō-dan Rīgu).
- 1998: Renamed "Tokorozawa Broncos" (所沢ブロンコス Tokorozawa Buronkos). Promoted to the JBL division 2.
- 1999: The league reorganisation put the team to the new JBL.
- 2000: Adds Saitama City to its hometowns. Renamed hiragana "Saitama Broncos" (さいたまブロンコス Saitama Buronkosu).
- 2002-03, 2004-05: Wins the premiership in two-peat.
- 2005: Quits the JBL. Renamed kanji "Saitama Broncos" (埼玉ブロンコス Saitama Buronkosu). Competes in the bj league as an inaugural member.
- To appear in this section a player must have either:
- Set a club record or won an individual award as a professional player.
- Played at least one official international match for his senior national team or one NBA game at any time.