Salcedo or Salzedo is a Spanish toponymic surname, of a family proceeding from the Kings of León, of which a branch passed to Portugal. It is also used through marriage and female line by the only legitimate branch and representative of the Salazar family. It is also a possible derivative of the common surname Saucedo.
It may refer to:
- Dominican Republic
- Hermanas Mirabal Province (formerly called Salcedo)
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic, the capital of the Hermanas Mirabal Province
- Salcedo, Italy, a commune in the province of Vicenza (Veneto)
- United States
- Salcedo, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Carlos Salzedo (1885–1961), French harpist, composer and conductor
- Domingo Salcedo (born 1983), Paraguayan footballer
- Doris Salcedo (born 1958), artist
- Felipe de Salcedo (c. 1564), Spanish conquistador
- José Antonio Salcedo, General of the Dominican Republic
- José Ulises Macías Salcedo (born 1940), Archbishop
- Juan de Salcedo (1549–1576), Spanish commander in the Philippines
- Juan José de Vértiz y Salcedo (1719–1799), Spanish colonial politician
- Juan Manuel de Salcedo, the last Governor of Spanish Louisiana and father of Manuel María de Salcedo
- Leonard Salzedo (1921–2000), English composer and conductor
- Manuel María de Salcedo (1776-1813), Governor of Spanish Texas
- Santiago Salcedo (born 1981), Paraguayan footballer
- Carlos Salcedo (born 1993), Mexican footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salcedo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.