Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saline River may refer to:
- Saline River (Little River tributary), in southwestern Arkansas
- Saline River (Ouachita River tributary), in southern Arkansas
- Saline River (Illinois), a tributary of the Ohio River
- Saline River (Kansas), a tributary of the Smoky Hill River
- Battle of the Saline River, August 1867
- Saline River (Michigan), a tributary of the River Raisin
- Saline Bayou, in Louisiana, a tributary of the Red River
- Saline (Italian river), a river in Abruzzo
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.