From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Salix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salix is a genus of deciduous trees and shrubs.
Salix may also refer to:
- Salix, Iowa, United States
- Salix, Pennsylvania, United States
- Salix Pharmaceuticals, makers of gastroenterology products
- 8648 Salix, a main-belt asteroid
- Salix OS, a Slackware-based Linux distribution
People with the given name
- Salix Säydäş (1900–1954), Tatar composer and conductor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.