Jump to navigation Jump to search
Salzberg may refer to:
- Bochnia, Poland
- Praid, Harghita County, Romania
- Salzberg, a formerly independent municipality in Bavaria, now part of Berchtesgaden
- Salzberg, a district of Neuenstein, Hesse, Germany
People with the surname
- Barry Salzberg (born 1953), American businessman, accountant, and lawyer
- Sharon Salzberg (born 1952), American author and Buddhist meditation teacher
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salzberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.