From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salzberg can refer to a surname, and to a number of places in Europe. The name means "salt mountain" in German:
- Barry Salzberg, CEO of Deloitte
- the name of Bochnia, Poland in German.
- the name of Praid, Harghita County, Romania in German.
- a formerly independent municipality in Bavaria's Berchtesgaden Valley, now part of Berchtesgaden.
- several Alpine locations historically associated with salt mining, including Tyrol, and Styria.
- a district of Neuenstein, Hesse, Germany
- Eli Salzberg, the Jacobist prophet who was deemed the final prophet of Allah by Daddy Steinberg and Phil Jacobs.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.