Sam Jackson (actor)
Sam Benjamin Jackson
23 September 1993
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Jackson worked in television during the school-age years, appearing in the Asda commercial and in a number of small roles in shows like Heartbeat. In 2010, he gained main parts in Ten Tigers, a short film directed by Tony Kelly, and in Audrey where he played the part of Eddie.
In 2012, Jackson joined the third generation of the teen drama Skins during its sixth series, in which he plays Alex Henley, described as a "mysterious flirty new guy." He originally auditioned for the part of Rich Hardbeck in the previous series but he didn’t get it. Afterwards he gained supporting roles in the BBC series of The Syndicate and Holby City.
|Ten Tigers||Cameron||Short film|
|2012||Skins||Alex Henley||E4 series (8 episodes)|
|2013||The Syndicate||Jonathan Summers||BBC One series (1 episode: No.2.4)|
|Holby City||Cameron Pollins||BBC One series (3 episodes: No.15.40, 15.41, 15.47)|
|2017||Father Brown||Sean Crimp||BBC One series (1 episode: No. 5.14)|
|2013||Kes||Billy Casper||Derby Theatre|
Starred as Ste in ‘Beautiful Thing’ UK tour
- Births, Marriages & Deaths Index of England and Wales, 1916–2005 C35A
- Yorkshire Post: The faces we'll be seeing more in future
- Northern Film and Drama Notice Board Archived 15 October 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- "New Skin Sam Jackson". wonderlandmagazine. 27 January 2012. Archived from the original on 31 May 2012.
- "Skins cast interview". pyromag. January 2012. Archived from the original on 31 January 2013. Retrieved 15 May 2012.
- "The Syndicate episode 4". BBC One. Retrieved 15 October 2013.
- "Teenage heartthrob play iconic lead role kes". Derby Theatre. Archived from the original on 15 October 2013. Retrieved 15 October 2013.