From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samandar may refer to:
- Samandar (city) - a city in Khazaria on the western edge of the Caspian Sea, south of Atil and north of the Caucasus
- Samandar, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Kázim-i-Samandar - one of the Apostles of Bahá'u'lláh, and a prominent teacher of the Bahá'í Faith, known as Samandar
- Samandar, Afghanistan - a settlement in Maidan Wardak Province, Afghanistan (34, 21, 0,N, 68, 35, 0,E)
- Samandar, Bijan - An Iranian poet from Shiraz most known for its Shirazi poems sung by many singers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samandar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.