||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Chapman attended the College of West Anglia, taking a two-year BTEC in Make-up and Hairdressing tutored by Louise Young. In addition to her work as a freelance make-up artist, she runs make-up courses with her sister, Nicola Haste. In October, 2008, Samantha started a channel on YouTube under the name of 'Pixiwoo' on which she and her sister post hair and make-up tutorials from Avant Garde to Natural looks as well as reviews on various beauty products. She is a mother of two young girls with her former partner Danny. She lives in Norwich, England. She has two brothers, Jim, who runs a YouTube channel under the name Jim Chapman, and John, who co-runs one under the name The Lean Machines. Her brother Jim is married to fellow make up artist and YouTube star, Tanya Burr.
Chapman has been a make-up artist for more than a decade. She was part of the UK M·A·C Pro team, often traveling for shows such as the Milan and Paris fashion weeks. She has worked with photographers including Tony McGee and Lord Snowdon. Her work has appeared in Harpers, Tatler, Brides, Elle, Cosmo, Company, The Sunday Times and Sunday Telegraph. Chapman has also worked with celebrities such as Paul McCartney, Peaches Geldof, Ashley Tisdale, Charlotte Church, Myleene Klass, Liberty Ross, Val Kilmer, Zac Efron, Neve Campbell and Lily Cole
Chapman was contacted by Paris Presents (the makers of Eco Tools and other beauty products) to develop an affordable make-up brush line called "Real Techniques." The brushes are cruelty-free, made of synthetic Taklon and not tested on animals. Each brush head is hand-cut and the brush collection works with a wide variety of make-up products from powders to creams and liquids.
The brushes have won a handful of awards from the likes of Xposé, CoolBrands, Allure and Influenser, to name but a few, for the standard of their brushes. 
In October, 2008, Samantha Chapman began producing make-up tutorials on YouTube under the name, Pixiwoo. Her sister, Nicola, joined her soon after. Together, they have produced over five hundred videos for this channel. The videos include tutorials and reviews of various beauty products. The Chapman sisters are also currently running five-day make-up courses from their Norwich make-up studio.
The Chapman sisters created a separate channel named 'Pixiwoo Madness' to which they upload various videos that they did not want on their main channel. The videos on this channel also include a few make-up tutorials, most of which were developed for Avon.
Chapman began another channel specifically to promote and provide information concerning her Real Techniques brush line. On this channel, she demonstrates how to use each brush and how to create various looks with the brushes. This Channel helps viewers to create and achieve the look using the Real Technique brush line.
- "An interview with Samantha Chapman of FashionFace.TV - Stylist Stuff". Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "I'm made up! Norwich mum becomes internet sensation with make up tips sent to YouTube from her sitting room - Daily Mail Online". Mail Online. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "Real Techniques™ by Samantha Chapman Brush Collection - Beautylish". Beautylish. 25 March 2011. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "Award Winning Brushes".
- "Video: Norfolk YouTube sensations Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, The Lean Machines and Pixiwoo talk about their online success - News - Eastern Daily Press". Eastern Daily Press. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "Samantha And Nicola Chapman - Stylist.co.uk homepage - Stylist Magazine". Stylist. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- Ella Buchan. "‘We’re not exactly Gisele’: YouTube stars Pixiwoo on why anyone can be beautiful". Express.co.uk. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- Get The Gloss. "GTG meets Pixiwoo's Sam and Nicola Chapman". Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "An Interview With...Sam Chapman from Pixiwoo »". Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "VIDEO: Norwich Pixiwoo sisters reach one million subscribers on YouTube - Makeovers - Norwich Evening News". Norwich Evening News. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "Beauty Video How-To: YouTube's Samantha Chapman (AKA One Half Of Pixiwoo!) Show You How To Do Mila Kunis' Glam Eye Makeup: Lipstick.com". Glamour. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "Meet Pixiwoo: The sisters who can make you look like Kim Kardashian". OK! Magazine. Retrieved 18 September 2014.