From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Samhain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Samhain is a Gaelic festival.
Samhain may also refer to:
- Samhain (the Gaelic festival) in popular culture
- Sam (Trick 'r Treat character), the Spirit of Halloween who first appeared in the film Trick 'r Treat
- Samhain (band), a horror punk band
- Samhain (Ghostbusters), a character from The Real Ghostbusters animated series
- Samhain (software), a file integrity checker
- Samhain magazine, an Irish theatrical periodical
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samhain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.