From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sampurna may refer to–
- Sampurna Lahiri, Bengali film and television actress. She made her big screen debut in the 2012 film Accident. In the same year she acted in the film Paanch Adhyay
- Dedi Indra Sampurna (born 1986), Indonesian footballer that currently plays for Persela Lamongan in the Indonesia Super League
- Sampurna Nagar, town in Kheri district, Uttar Pradesh, India. The town is home to a sugar mill and is close to Dudhwa National Park
- Sampurna raga, a raga in Indian classical music that has all seven swaras in their scale
- Sampurna Vikas Dal, a political party in the Indian state of Bihar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sampurna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.