Tudor Grange Samworth Academy
|Religion||Church of England|
|DfE URN||128364 Tables|
Tudor Grange Samworth Academy, A Church of England School, previously known as Samworth Enterprise Academy, is a school with Academy status located in Leicester, England. It is a co-educational school for 3-16 year olds that specialises in Food, Business and Enterprise. The school was created on the site of the Mary Linwood Comprehensive School which closed in 1997. It opened in 2007 under the co-sponsorship of the Church of England and businessman Sir David Samworth, and incorporates a fully functioning church.
The school became part of the Tudor Grange Academies Trust in January 2016. 
Inadequate rating and special measures
In September 2014, after poor GCSE results, the original head Pat Dubas resigned, and a new interim head was appointed. An Ofsted report in June 2015, classified the school as "inadequate in almost all areas" and placing it into special measures.
In July 2016, a whistleblower alleged that the members of staff had been engaging in malpractice by helping students during GCSE examinations and having access to examination papers prior to the start of public examinations. The claims are currently being investigated by the Joint Council for Qualifications. 
- "City academy finally opens doors". BBC News. 3 September 2007. Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Pork pie makers lead the way for academies". The Daily Telegraph. 25 May 2007. Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Headteacher defends school funeral". Channel 4 News. 9 January 2008. Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- Fisher, Samantha (16 September 2014). "Samworth Enterprise Academy head steps down after poor GCSEs". Leicester Mercury. Retrieved 30 June 2015.
- Dryden, Fiona (17 September 2014). "New head at Samworth Enterprise Academy, in Leicester, speaks out". Leicester Mercury. Retrieved 30 June 2015.
- Martin, Dan J. (25 June 2015). "Ofsted inspectors deliver damning verdict on failing Samworth Enterprise Academy". Leicester Mercury. Retrieved 30 June 2015.
- Troughton, Adrian (28 June 2015). "Parents of pupils at struggling Samworth Academy agree with Ofsted's damning verdict on school". Leicester Mercury. Retrieved 30 June 2015.