San Jose Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from San José Airport)
San Jose Airport may refer to:
- San José International Airport an international airport in San Jose, California, United States
- Juan Santamaría International Airport, an international airport serving San José, Costa Rica
- Los Cabos International Airport, an international airport in San José del Cabo, Mexico
- San Jose Airport (Mindoro), a domestic airport in San Jose, Occidental Mindoro, Philippines
- San José Airport (Guatemala), an airport being constructed in Puerto San José, Guatemala
- Reid–Hillview Airport, a general aviation airport in San Jose, California, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles about airports with the same or similar names.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended airport article, if one exists.