Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sanam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sanam (صنم) is a Arabic word meaning Beloved. It may refer to:
- Sanam (film), a 1997 Hindi drama film
- Sanam (TV series), 2016 Pakistani TV series
- Sanam (dance), music and dance of the Uyghur people
- Sanam (band), an Indian band
- Sanam Tehran Sports Club
- Sanam Baloch, Pakistani television actress
- Sanam Saeed, Pakistani film and television actress
- Sanam Marvi, Pakistani singer
- Sanam Jung, Pakistani television actress
- Sanam Puri, Indian singer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.