Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sandall may refer to:
- John Sandall, Gascon medieval Lord High Treasurer, Lord Chancellor and Bishop of Winchester
- Robert Sandall (1952–2010), British musician, music journalist and radio presenter
- Roger Sandall (1933–2012), essayist and commentator on cultural relativism, author of The Culture Cult
- Scott Sandall, American politician and a Republican member of the Utah House of Representatives
- Sandall Park, park in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
- Kirk Sandall, suburb of northeastern Doncaster in South Yorkshire, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.