From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sandbag may refer to:
- Sandbag, a device commonly used in flood control and temporary military fortifications
- Sandbag, to engage in Sandbagging, i.e. hiding the strength, skill or difficulty of something or someone early in an engagement
- Sandbag (Smash Bros.), a character from Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Sandbag (non-profit organisation), a campaign group for reduction of carbon emissions
- Sandbag, in the sense of bullying or ganging up
- The Sandbaggers, a British TV series from the late 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandbag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.