Jump to navigation Jump to search
A sandbag is a device commonly used in flood control and temporary military fortifications.
Sandbag may also refer to:
- Sandbag, to engage in , i.e. deceptively hiding the strength, skill or difficulty of something or someone early in an engagement
- Sandbag (Smash Bros.), a character from Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Sandbag (non-profit organisation), a campaign group for reduction of carbon emissions
- Sandbag, in the sense of bullying or ganging up
- The Sandbaggers, a British TV series from the late 1970s
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandbag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.