From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sandoz was a company that merged with Ciba-Geigy to form Novartis. The name was later reused as the name of Novartis' generic drug subsidiary.
Sandoz may also refer to:
- Sandoz (surname)
- Sandoz, a recording alias of musician Richard Kirk
- Ellis Sandoz, a professor of political science at Louisiana State University
- Mari Sandoz, American author
- Sandoz, California, an unincorporated community in Calaveras County, California, USA
- "Sandoz in the Rain" (1970), a song by Amon Düül II from their album Yeti
- Sandoz watches (late 19th century), a Swiss watch brand established by Henri Sandoz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandoz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.